Activision's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is the UKIE Gfk Chart-Track All Formats No.1 for the third week in a row.
Notably, that's another achievement that predecessor Black Ops failed to manage, as that was knocked off the top in its third week by Sony's Gran Turismo 5.
There are two new entries in the Top Ten – THQ's WWE '12 in sixth and Nintendo's Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call at number seven.
Ubisoft's Just Dance 3 climbs two places to eighth and cements its position as a good outside bet for Christmas No.1. There are big gains too for Mind Candy's Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo, which climbs six places to 12th.
Two games in last week's Top Ten drop down to the lower leagues – The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (seventh) and Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary (21st).
Last Friday was actually a big day for new releases, but the majority of them failed to penetrate the Top 40.
This list includes 505 Games' Zumba Fitness 2 and Cooking Mama 4, Ubisoft's Rayman Origins and ABBA You Can Dance, Rising Star Games' King of Fighters XIII and Namco Bandai's Ben 10 Galactic Racing.
Warner's Lord of the Rings: War in the North scrapes into 38th in its first week.
Here's the UK Top 20 for the week ending November 26th:
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
2. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
3. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
4. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
5. FIFA 12 (EA)
6. WWE '12 (THQ)
7. Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call (Nintendo)
8. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
9. Battlefield 3 (EA)
10. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
11. Need for Speed: The Run (EA)
12. Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo (Mind Candy)
13. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
14. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Warner)
15. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)
16. Batman: Arkham City (Warner)
17. Michael Jackson: The Experience (Ubisoft)
18. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
19. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Nintendo)
20. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Sony)