Nintendo's stunning summer performance also rumbles on this week, as the platform holder boasts seven format exclusives across DS and Wii in the top ten, with a notable mention for the ever-popular Wii Play, which rises to take second place.
THQ has this week's highest climber with DS release Purr Pals entering the top 40 for the first time in its second week on release at 18.
So, the official Chart-Track/ELSPA top ten for the week ending August 18th reads as follows:
1. Transformers: The Game (Activision)
2. Wii Play (Nintendo)
3. Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo)
4. Pokemon Diamond (Nintendo)
5. More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima (Nintendo)
6. Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix (EA)
7. Pokemon Pearl (Nintendo)
8. Surf's Up (Ubisoft)
9. Cooking Mama (505 Games)
10. New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo)
Take a more detailed look at the full top forty and all the single format charts here.