The Force is remarkably strong with Microsoft this week as its new Xbox 360 title Kinect Star Wars debuts at No.1 in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
In this case you should trust your eyes – Kinect is now fully operational. Despite not being the game that critics were looking for, it's the first Kinect game to claim the top spot in the UK listings.
And Obi-Wan must have taught it well as it's also the first Star Wars game to top the listings since The Force Unleashed back in 2008.
Proving its no longer the pupil and is now very much the master, it also succeeds in kicking EA's FIFA Street off the top after a three week stint.
EA largely remains in control of the wretched hive of scum and villainy that it the Top Five, however, claiming places two to five with FIFA Street, Mass Effect 3, FIFA 12 and Tiger Woods 13.
Lower down the charts with a significantly lower Midichlorian count is Capcom's Devil May Cry HD Collection, which debuts in 18th.
There's another Kinect game entering the listings this week, with many Bothans dying to ensure Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure made it into the Top 40. It debuts at No.32.
Here's the UK Top 20 for the week ending April 7th:
1. Kinect Star Wars (Microsoft)
2. FIFA Street (EA)
3. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
4. FIFA 12 (EA)
5. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
7. SSX (EA)
8. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
9. Battlefield 3 (EA)
10. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
11. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
12. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)
13. Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo (Mind Candy)
14. Mario Party 9 (Nintendo)
15. Batman: Arkham City (Square Enix)
16. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
17. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
18. Devil May Cry HD Collection (Capcom)
19. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Warner)
20. Street Fighter X Tekken (Capcom)