Red Dead Redemption has retained its Number One position in the ELSPA GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40, despite the release of long-awaited Super Mario Galaxy 2 last Friday.
Rockstar's multiformat adventure becomes the first game to achieve four consecutive number ones this year in front of Ubisoft's Just Dance, which has received four Number Ones at different intervals.
Nintendo's latest Mario game finished second this week, while its other recent title – DS puzzler Rooms: The Main Building – shot from 12th to fourth.
Other changes to the Top Ten this week include Blur and Lost Planet 2 dropping to respective 11th and 13th positions, while Nintendo's Rooms: The Main Building and Wii Sports Resort make their way up to fourth and 10th.
Here's the ELSPA GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top Ten (for the week ending June 11th):
1. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
2. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo)
3. 2010 FIFA World Cup (EA)
4. Rooms: The Main Building (Nintendo)
5. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
6. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
8. The Sims 3: Ambitions (EA)
9. UFC 2010: Undisputed (THQ)
10. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)