Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption has held onto the top spot of the All Formats Charts for a fifth consecutive week.
The game outsold every other title this week, despite a 24 per cent drop in sales. Super Mario Galaxy 2 remains in second, although a 29 per cent drop in sales extends the gap between the two from 1,000 units to almost 5,000.
2010 FIFA World Cup saw a 16 per cent rise in sales, but it wasn't enough to push the game above third place. The only other title in the Top 10 to gain sales is Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, thanks to price promotions.
No new entries made it into the Top 10, with Codemasters' International Cricket 2010 debuting at No.12 as the highest new release of the week. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker came in at No.18.
Here's the ELSPA GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top Ten (for the week ending June 19th):
1. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
2. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo)
3. 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (Electronic Arts)
4. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
5. Rooms: The Main Building (Nintendo)
6. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision Blizzard)
7. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (Ubisoft)
8. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
9. Blur (Activision Blizzard)
10. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)