All is as it was at the top of the ELSPA GfK-ChartTrack All Formats Top 40 this week as Capcom's action shooter Resident Evil 5 and Nintendo's fitness sensation Wii Fit cling on to first and second spots respectively.
Further success comes for Capcom in the shape of Street Fighter IV, which hadoken's its way back up to third place – an improvement of four positions on last week.
Nintendo's Professor Layton and the Curious Village slips one spot to fourth, with THQ's WWE Legends of Wrestlemania also dropping one to number five. Also heading downwards is Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, which falls two positions to eighth.
The highest new entry is Midway and Ubisoft's The Wheelman, which debuts in 11th. Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 re-enters the charts in 22nd following its release on Wii, whilst Sony's LittleBigPlanet enjoys a resurgence of sorts after some hugely aggressive price cuts on the High Street, climbing to 35th.
The ELSPA Gfk-ChartTrack All Formats Top 10 in full (for the week ending March 28th):
1. Resident Evil 5 (Capcom)
2. Wii Fit (Nintendo)
3. Street Fighter IV (Capcom)
4. Professor Layton and the Curious Village (Nintendo)
5. WWE Legends of Wrestlemania (THQ)
6. FIFA 09 (EA)
7. Call of Duty: World at War (Activision Blizzard)
8. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Rockstar)
9. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
10. Tom Clancy's HAWX (Ubisoft)