505 Games' Sniper Elite V2 is the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats No.1 for the second week on the trot.
It maintains top spot despite a 38 per cent drop in sales.
EA maintains its Top Ten strength with five titles – FIFA Street (2nd), FIFA 12 (3rd), Mass Effect 3 (5th), Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (6th) and Battlefield 3 (9th) – the latter of which places higher than rival Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, which slips out of the Top Ten to 11th.
The highest new entry is Sony's first party PS3 shooter Starhawk in 17th. In fact, only one other new entry makes the Top 40 – Koch media's Back to the Future in 38th.
Here's the UK Top 20 in full:
1. Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
2. FIFA Street (EA)
3. FIFA 12 (EA)
4. Prototype 2 (Activision)
5. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
6. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
7. Kinect Star Wars (Microsoft)
8. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
9. Battlefield 3 (EA)
10. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
11. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
12. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
13. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
14. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)
15. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros)
16. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (Namco Bandai)
17. Starhawk (Sony)
18. Foobtall Manager 2012 (Sega)
19. SSX (EA)
20. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)