Ubisoft's Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction has been named the ELSPA GfK Chart-Track All Formats Number One for the second week in a row.
The game gives Ubisoft its sixth week at the top of the UK listings in 2010, and with fellow sales-star Just Dance at number two it's proving to be a very strong start to the decade for the French publisher.
GTA: Episodes from liberty City spends its second week at number three, while EA's Battlefield: Bad Company 2 drops out of the top five for the first time since its release.
The highest new entry in the listings is Nintendo and Capcom's Monster Hunter Tri for Wii, which thanks to lots of in-store support on the High Street and a monstrous TV advertising campaign manages to claim fifth place in its first week of release.
The only other new entry is Namco Bandai's action sequel Dead to Rights: Retribution, which manages to claim 22nd upon its debut.
Here's the ELSPA GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40 (for the week ending April 24th):
1. Splinter Cell: Conviction (Ubisoft)
2. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
3. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Episodes (Rockstar)
4. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
5. Monster Hunter Tri (Capcom)
6. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
7. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
9. Just Cause 2 (Square Enis)
10. Pokemon SoulSilver (Nintendo)