StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty has debuted at No.1 in the ELSPA GfK Chart-Track All Formats Charts.
The Blizzard RTS was released last Tuesday, giving it a full week of sales under its belt to knock Toy Story 3, Red Dead Redemption and Dance on Broadway down one place each.
Just Dance climbs two places to sixth, and Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Sky enjoyed a strong second week on sale, rising from ninth place to seventh.
After dropping briefly out of the Top 10 last week, Modern Warfare 2 returns at No.8. Nintendo's Super Mario Galaxy 2 and EA's Battlefield: Bad Company 2 take ninth and tenth place respectively.
The full chart for the week ending July 23rd is as follows:
1. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (Blizzard)
2. Toy Story 3 (Disney)
3. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
4. Dance on Broadway (Ubisoft)
5. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner Bros)
6. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
7. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Sky (Square Enix)
8. Call of Duty 2: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision Blizzard)
9. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo)
10. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)