LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes has claimed the UK No.1 for the fourth week in succession.
It does so despite a 19 per cent week-on-week drop in sales.
There's no change in second or third, either, with Sega's London 2012: The Official Video Game and Activision's The Amazing Spider-Man holding firm.
In fact, the only game to re-enter the Top Ten is Sega's Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, which climbs one place to 10th. FIFA Street is the title to make way, falling three places to 13th.
Here's the UKIE Gfk Chart-Track All Formats Top 20 in full for the week ending July 14th:
1. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
2. London 2012: The Official Video Game (Sega)
3. The Amazing Spider-Man (Activision)
4. Dead Island Game of the Year Edition (Koch Media)
5. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (EA)
7. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
8. FIFA 12 (EA)
9. Spec Ops: The Line (2K Games)
10. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
11. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros)
12. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
13. FIFA Street (EA)
14. Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
15. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
16. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
17. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Dinsey)
18. Battlefield 3 (EA)
19. Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo (Mind Candy)
20. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)