EA's FIFA Street has claimed No.1 in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40 for the third week on the trot.
It does so despite a week-on-week fall of sales of 44 per cent.
As well as climbing No.2 with Mass Effect 3, EA also claims third place in the charts thanks to debutant Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13.
Namco Bandai has a Top Ten debutant too in the form of Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations' at number six. Other new entries include Silent Hill HD Collection (12th) and Silent Hill: Downpour (15th).
A little further down the listings Namco Bandai's Ridge Racer: Unbounded debuts in 21st, with Nintendo's Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond finally entering the Top 40 in 38th.
Here's the All Formats Top 20 for the week ending March 31st:
1. FIFA Street (EA)
2. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
3. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
4. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Capcom)
5. FIFA 12 (EA)
6. Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (Namco Bandai)
7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
8. Battlefield 3 (EA)
9. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
10. SSX (EA)
11. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
12. Silent Hill HD Collection (Konami)
13. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
14. Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo)
15. Silent Hill: Downpour (Konami)
16. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
17. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
18. Gears of War 3 (Microsoft)
19. Batman: Arkham City (Warner)
20. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square Enix)