Fight Night Round 4 has suffered a KO after two weeks at the top of the ELSPA GfK-ChartTrack All Formats Top 40, but it's not all bad news for EA, with fellow sports sim Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 taking the fighter's place.
Tiger Woods increases its standing by one position despite a one per cent drop in sales, with Fight Night taking its place at number two after a heavy 45 per cent dip in units shifted.
Activision Blizzard' movie tie-in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen prevents an EA top three, holding on to third spot despite a two per cent drop in sales. Another EA title and movie licence, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, is breathing down its neck in fourth, however.
There's also a surprise return to the Top Ten by Activision Blizzard's Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare which manages ninth place after a ten per cent increase in sales. Sega's anticipated Wii FPS The Conduit debuts in the listings at number 29.
The ELSPA GfK-ChartTrack All Formats Top Ten (week ending July 11th 2009) reads:
1. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (EA)
2. Fight Night Round 4 (EA)
3. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Activision Blizzard)
4. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (EA)
5. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (Ubisoft)
6. Wii Fit (Nintendo)
7. Virtua Tennis 2009 (Sega)
8. The Sims 3 (EA)
9. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
10. Prototype (Activision Blizzard)