Disney Interactive's Toy Story 3 is back at the top of the ELSPA GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40 this week two weeks on from the last time it topped the listings.
In doing so it toppled last week's number one, Blizzard's Starcraft II, which drops to fourth place thanks to a surge in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 sales (thanks in part to some widespread High Street discounting) and another strong week for Ubisoft's Dance on Broadway.
There's little variation in the rest of the Top Ten, with usual suspects Red Dead Redemption, Just Dance, Dragon Quest: Sentinels of the Starry Sky, LEGO Harry Potter, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and recent resurgent Battlefield: Bad Company 2 making up the numbers.
Elsewhere in the Top 40, City Interactive's Sniper: Ghost Warrior regains six spots to claim 14th, Microsoft's Crackdown 2 drops down to 25th on just its fourth week of release, Nintendo's Art Academy debuts in 28th and GSP/Avanquest's enters the listings in 32nd.
Here's the ELSPA GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top Ten in full (for the week ending August 7th):
1. Toy Story 3 (Disney)
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
3. Dance on Broadway (Ubisoft)
4. Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty (Blizzard)
5. Red Dead Redemption (Take Two)
6. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
7. Dragon Quest: Sentinels of the Starry Sky (Square Enix)
8. LEGO Harry Potter (Warner Bros)
9. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo)
10. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)