The PlayStation Vita has left its mark on the UK market this week, with launch title Uncharted: Golden Abyss debuting at No.1 in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
Nathan Drake's debut Vita outing claimed 31 per cent of the machine's total software sales, with this week's no.2, EA's FIFA Football, accounting for 18 per cent.
The Vita release of Rayman Origins propels Ubisoft's title up 31 places to fifth, with new EA shooter Syndicate debuting at no.7. A similar effect is seen with Codemasters' F1 2011, which re-enters the Top 40 at no.22.
One must note, of course, that Vita is likely to see a higher percentage of digital sales than any other platform, meaning that its actual software performance will be far higher than these numbers suggest.
Other new entries include The Last Story (15th), Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (17th), The Jak and Daxter Trilogy (27th), Ridge Racer (28th), Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition (30th), Everybody's Golf (32nd), Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (33rd) and Sega's new release Binary Domian, which manages only 35th.
Here's the UK Top 20 in full for the week ending February 25th:
1. Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Sony)
2. FIFA Football (EA)
3. UFC Undisputed 3 (THQ)
4. FIFA 12 (EA)
5. Rayman Origins (Ubisoft)
6. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
7. Syndicate (EA)
8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
9. Battlefield 3 (EA)
10. Final Fantasy XII-2 (Square Enix)
11. Wipout 2048 (Sony)
12. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
13. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activison)
14. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
15. The Last Story (Square Enix)
16. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
17. Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Bethesda)
18. The Darkness II (2K Games)
19. Rage (Bethesda)
20. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)