After an impressive three-week spell at the top of the ELSPA GfK-ChartTrack All Formats Top 40, Capcom's Resident Evil 5 has finally relinquished its grip – with Nintendo's Wii Fit recapturing the top spot.
Resident Evil 5 still does well, however, clinging onto second position.
Also climbing is EA's FIFA 09, which climbs three places to number three. Midway's Wheelman puts up an impressive performance, too, improving on last week's 11th spot to claim number four this week.
The highest places new entry is Warner's Wanted: Weapons of Fate, which debuts at number 15. The only other new entry is Blade's WSC Real 09: World Snooker Championship, which sneaks into the Top 40 in 39th.
Elsewhere in the charts, THQ's WWE Legends of Wrestlemania falls from fifth place to 21st.
The ELSPA GfK-ChartTrack All Formats Top 10 in full (for the week ending April 4th 2009:
1. Wii Fit (Nintendo)
2. Resident Evil 5 (Capcom)
3. FIFA 09 (EA)
4. Wheelman (Midway)
5. Call of Duty: World at War (Activision Blizzard)
6. Street Fighter IV (Capcom)
7. Professor Layton and the Curious Village (Nintendo)
8. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
9. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sega)
10. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Rockstar)