The ever-popular Wii Fit has proved that it's far from out of steam this week by returning to the top of ELSPA Gfk-ChartTrack All Formats Top 40 for the fifth time, knocking last week's number one, EA's FIFA 09, back to number four.
Nintendo's exercise outing has never held onto the top spot for more than one week, and only just pipped Activision Blizzard's Call of Duty: World at War, which sold just 1,262 units less.
EA's brand new Pandemic-developed Lord of the Rings: Conquest enjoys a very strong debut, claiming third place in its first week in the charts, though the top three is tight – just 2,500 sales separate Wii Fit and the Tolkien-themed battler.
Elsewhere in the charts, 2K Play's Carnival: Funfair Games re-enters the Top Ten at number nine, whilst Activision Blizzard's James Bond shooter Quantum of Solace falls the other way – dropping out of the top ten to 12th. There are also re-entries for Microsoft's Halo 3 (29th) and Sony's Resistance 2 (39th).
The ELSPA Gfk-ChartTrack All Formats Top 40 in full (for the week ending Jan 17th):
1. Wii Fit (Nintendo)
2. Call of Duty: World at War (Activision Blizzard)
3. The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (EA)
4. FIFA 09 (EA)
5. Wii Play (Nintendo)
6. Need for Speed: Undercover (EA)
7. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sega)
8. Guitar Hero: World Tour (Activision Blizzard)
9. Carnival: Funfair Games (2K Play)
10. Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo)