The latest version of Sony's Uncharted franchise is No.1 once again in Japan, according to data from Famitsu.
A Thief's End debuted at the top of the charts in the region last week. Following that title's launch last week, PS4 sales fall 17 per cent week-on-week. Last week's No.2, Kirby: Planet Robobot, is still in second place.
Debuting at No.3 is Homefront: The Revolution which launches in Japan courtesy of Spike Chunsoft. That firm is best known in the West for visual novels like Virtue's Last Reward and Danganronpa. It also releases Western games in Japan, including titles like Hotline Miami.
Spike Chunsoft also launched a new game for the Vita, Kenka Bancho Otome, which debuts at No.5. That title sold 8,752 copies in its first week.
In fourth place is a new title from Bandai Namco, Boku no Hero Academia for the 3DS, which sold 8,828 units.
And Bethesda's Doom launches in Japan, selling 6,274 units on the PlayStation 4 and charting at No.8.
Below is the software Top Ten for the week ending May 22nd:
1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Sony) PS4 – 20,304
2. Kirby: Planet Robobot (Nintendo) 3DS – 18,108
3. Homefront: The Revolution (Spike Chunsoft) PS4 – 11,536 (New)
4. Boku no Hero Academia: Battle for All (Bandai Namco) 3DS – 8,828 (New)
5. Yo-Kai Sangokushi (Level 5) 3DS – 8,765
6. Kenka Bancho Otome (Spike Chunsoft) Vita – 8,752 (New)
7. Star Fox Zero + Star Fox Guard Double Pack (Nintendo) Wii U – 7,604
8. Doom (Bethesda) PS4 – 6,274 (New)
9. Jikkyo Powerful Pro Yakyu 2016 (Konami) Vita – 5,909
10. Jikkyo Powerful Pro Yakyu 2016 (Konami) PS4 – 5,818
And here are the hardware figures:
1. PS4, 18,291
2. PS Vita, 10,054
3. New Nintendo 3DS LL, 9,510
4. Wii U, 3,659
5. New Nintendo 3DS, 3,249
6. PS3, 782
7. Nintendo 3DS, 316
8. Nintendo 3DS LL, 189
9. Xbox One, 60
10. PS Vita TV, 28