Activision's Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare has taken the top spot in the US's PC chart for the week of January 13th – 19th, according to NPD data.
Three World of Warcraft titles follow the FPS, with the original Blizzard MMO in second, the ‘Battle Chest' compendium in third spot and WoW: The Burning Crusade in fourth.
EA's The Sims 2 Deluxe sits in fifth, above the publisher's Crysis in sixth.
The full top ten reads:
1) Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Activision
2) World Of Warcraft Blizzard
3) World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest Blizzard
4) World Of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Blizzard
5) The Sims 2 Deluxe EA
6) Crysis EA
7) The Sims 2 Bon Voyage Expansion EA
8) The Sims 2 Teen Style Stuff EA
9) Bioshock 2K Games
10) The Orange Box EA