Eidos' Age Of Conan: Hyborian Adventures has taken the top spot in the US PC sales chart.
According to the NPD Group, the MMO beats Vivendi's World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest into second. Age OF Conan also take third position with the collector's edition of the game.
Two EA The Sims 2 expansion packs, Double Deluxe and Kitchen & Bathroom Interior Design Stuff, take fourth and fifth places respectively.
The full top ten for the week ending May 24th reads:
1) Age Of Conan: Hyborian Adventures – Eidos
2) World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest – Vivendi
3) Age Of Conan: Hyborian Adventures (Collectors Edition) – Eidos
4) The Sims 2 Double Deluxe – EA
5) The Sims 2 Kitchen & Bath Interior Stuff – EA
6) World Of Warcraft – Vivendi
7) World Of Warcraft: Burning Crusade – Vivendi
8) Call OF Duty 4: Modern Warfare – Activision
9) The Sims 2 Freetime Expansion Pack – EA
10) Crysis – EA