Nintendo's Wii Play, a collection of minigames that comes bundled with the stand-alone Wii Remote, has been named as the best selling non-PC game of all time in the US, according to new numbers from NPD.
Sales numbers weren't released, but Gamespot reports that Wii Play passed the 11.1m sales benchmark in October last year – and considering the strength of Nintendo's performance in the US over Christmas, it's fair to assume this has since been given a sizable boost.
Nintendo aside, the other main feature of the chart is Call of Duty. Three instalments of Activision Blizzard's FPS series make the listing, topped by the most recent release – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – at number four.
Here's the all-time non-PC Top Ten in full:
1) Wii Play – Wii
2) Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock – PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox 360
3) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – PS2, Xbox
4) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – PS3, Xbox 360
5) Wii Fit – Wii
6) Mario Kart Wii – Wii
7) Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – PS3, Xbox 360, DS
8) Madden NFL 07 – PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox, PS2, PSP, DS, GC, GBA, Wii
9) Call of Duty: World at War – PS3, Xbox 360, DS, Wii
10) Namco Museum – DC, GBA, PS2, GC, Xbox, PSP, N64, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP, PS, Xbox 360