This week's MCV isnow available to view online – and it features a detailed analysis of Call of Duty's launch sales performance.
We also go behind the scenes at the game's midnight launch at HMV. And there's a full interview with the president of 2K Games, Christoph Hartmann.
We've listed the contents in full below.
Download our iPad app now,which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser.Click here to subscribeorclick here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues usually cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
• Was Call of Duty a failure or disaster? We analyse the figures
• INTERVIEW: 2K Games boss Christoph Hartmann
• The biggest news stories: The Hobbit boost for Lego, Excalibur enters US, HMV wants more concessions
• Ubisoft discusses its bold plans for Wii U
• We go behind the scenes at HMV for the midnight launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops II
• Want to win an MCV Awards? The full criteria detailed
• We run through all the Wii U third-party launch games and accessories