Ubisoft's Watch Dogs has become the best-selling new IP ever in the UK.
UKIE Gfk Chart-Track says that the game beat the previous week one sales record for a new IP held by Rockstar's 2011 crime hit LA Noire by an amazing 58 per cent.
It also becomes the 17th biggest UK launch ever and is Ubisoft's best-ever UK launch, beating Assassin's Creed III by 17 per cent.
Watch Dogs sold best on PS4 and the Watch Dogs PS4 hardware bundle accounted for over half of the console's total weekly unit sales, which themselves nearly doubled week-on-week.
In No.2 is racer Mario Kart 8 which enjoys the best ever week one for a Wii U title and the second best ever for a Mario Kart title, sending Wii U hardware sales up 666 per cent week-on-week.
Here's the Top Ten for the week ending May 31st:
1. Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
2. Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo)
3. Wolfenstein: The New Order (Bethesda)
4. FIFA 14 (EA)
5. Minecraft: PS3 Edition (Sony)
6. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (EA)
7. Titanfall (EA)
8. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
9. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
10. The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner)