The Witcher 3 is once again No.1 in the UK All Formats Top 40.
It manages this in spite of a 69 per cent decline in sales this week, but outsold this week's No.2, Nintendo's Splatoon, by a large degree.
Splatoon in fact had the biggest ever launch of a new Wii U IP, taking the title from console launch title Zombi U. It's also the fifth fastest selling game for the hardware.
Grand Theft Auto V and FIFA 15 continue to hold third and fourth places – Rockstar's crime title saw an eight per cent rise in sales, while FIFA 15 sales shot up 51 per cent. This is likely due to the announcement of FIFA 16.
That isn't the only EA title to see a sales increase – Battlefield Hardline sales rose 43 per cent.
Last week's No.2, Farming Simulator 15, falls to fifth place as sales dip 41 per cent.
Below is the software Top Ten for the week ending May 30th:
1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Bandai Namco
2. Splatoon, Nintendo
3. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
4. FIFA 15, EA
5. Farming Simulator 15, Koch Media
6. Battlefield Hardline, EA
7. Project CARS, Bandai Namco
8. Destiny, Activision Blizzard
9. Mortal Kombat X, Warner Bros
10. Minecraft: Xbox Edition, Microsoft