EA's FIFA 13 has claimed its sixth No.1 in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40 this week.
It does so despite a 47 per cent week-on-week drop in sales. Ubisoft's Far Cry 2 retains second spot with sales falling 36 per cent. Much of the Top Ten remains unchained, with Sega's Football Manager 2013 re-entering the listings and Microsoft's Forza Horizon dropping out.
The only new entry this week is Sega's budget-priced Anarchy Reigns, which enters the charts in 16th in its first week.
Here's the UK Top 20 for the week ending January 12th:
1. FIFA 13 (EA)
2. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
4. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
5. Need for Speed Most Wanted (EA)
6. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
7. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
8. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
9. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
10. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
11. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
12. WWE '13 (THQ)
13. Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
14. Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
15. Dishonored (Bethesda)
16. Anarchy Reigns (Sega)
17. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
18. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
19. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
20. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)