Call of Duty: Black Ops III has spent its fifth week in 2015 at the top of the UK All Formats charts.
This is despite a 39 per cent dip in sales last week. The shooter’s five-week run at No.1 is a record only beaten by EA’s FIFA 16, which saw six weeks in the top spot during last year.
There’s no change in second place with Star Wars Battlefront holding the No.2 spot having remained in the Top Three since launch. Fallout 4 maintains third place despite a 34 per cent sales dip, ahead of FIFA 16 which jumps on place to No.4.
In fifth place is Grand Theft Auto V, while Rainbow Six: Siege moves up the charts to No.6 – its highest position yet.
Another Ubisoft title – Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – holds seventh position ahead of Square Enix’s Just Cause 3 at No.8.
Below is the software Top Ten for the week ending January 2nd:
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Activision
2. Star Wars Battlefront, EA
3. Fallout 4, Bethesda
4. FIFA 16, EA
5. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
6. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege, Ubisoft
7. Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, Ubisoft
8. Just Cause 3, Square Enix
9. WWE 2K16, 2K Games
10. Forza Motorsport 6, Microsoft