The Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the role of 3D artist at NaturalMotion’s Oxford studio.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact Alex Boucher at email@example.com for more details.
Don’t forget you can save £200 on job listings this month, with ads costing just £50 throughout June.
Best of luck.
3D ARTIST – NATURALMOTION GAMES
Deliver industry leading 3D model and texture assets for use in final game products. The successful candidate will join a focused art team supporting an experienced game development team.
• Working with the Lead Animator / Art Director, you will be responsible for creation of high quality environment and prop assets within the project.
• Excellent sense of scale, proportion and ability to paint unique.
• Expert attention to detail in all aspects of LOD’s, UV Mapping, Environments, including foliage and sky.
• Daily interaction with project co-ordinator to ensure proper project planning and delivery.
• Asset creation for marketing material (show reels, tutorial videos etc)
For more details and to apply, click here.