Ubisoft-owned studio Future Games of London is currently hiring for a senior games programmer to work on its newest titles.
The vacancy – for which you can read full details delow – is just one of hundreds of game job positions listed on the Develop Jobs board, where you’ll find roles in studios based both in the UK and around the world.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the best vacancies, helping you find that dream job. Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact our sales executive Charlotte Nangle at email@example.com for more details.
Best of luck!
Senior Games Programmer
UK – London
Future Games of London is a Ubisoft studio that designs, develops and publishes Smartphone and Tablet games. Founded in September 2009, FGOL create wholly owned and original IP, which by April 2014 had achieved over 100 million downloads worldwide.
Join FGOL and take on the role of Senior Games Programmer for our new exciting projects. This position is available immediately.
- Minimum of 5 years Games programming experience
- Used Unity3D as a team member
- Shipped at least one iOS and/or Android title
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Proficient in C#/Java/C++ with good understanding of object oriented development
- Good debugger and problem solver
- Knowledge of common algorithms, design patterns and structures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Understanding of the constraints working on mobile games brings
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a cooperative attitude
- Can breakdown and estimate tasks accurately
- Can analyse an existing module of reasonable complexity and extend it
- Experience with NGUI and other Unity3D plugins
- Worked on multi-platform products
- Having developed F2P Mobile products
- Understanding of LiveOps requirements
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
We only respond to applicants that we would like to interview. Unfortunately we do not have the time or resources to give individual feedback.