Over 100 speakers are set to attend Develop:Brighton 2019, organiser Tandem Events just announced, revealing its full programme for the three-day conference.
The various talks and sessions will be split between eight tracks this year: Art, Design, Indie, Audio, Evolve, Business, Discoverability and Coding. On top of this, the Indie Bootcamp and Roundtable series will return – and they are both free to attend.
The full schedule can be found here and here are some highlights provided by Tandem:
- Keynote: Rebellion – The Path to Independence
Chris Kingsley and Jason Kingsley – Rebellion
- Body Positivity in Character Design
Loukia Kyriakidou – Freelance Artist
- A First Look: The Xbox Accessibility Guidelines
Brannon Zahand – Microsoft
- Fun, Safety, Profit: Year 1 of a Successful Indie Studio
Lottie Bevan – Weather Factory
- Show Them the Money: An Agent & Developers Q&A
Derek Douglas, Creative Artists Agency (CAA) & AJ Grand-Strutton – Dlala
- Elegance vs Intricacy – When Your Design Is Too Good to Have Depth
Tim Fletcher – Jagex
- Pushing the Boundaries for PlayStation VR: Sony London Studio’s Journey to Blood & Truth
Stuart Whyte – Sony London Studio
- Code Ahoy – Finding Hidden Treasure In Creating Your Own Audio Systems
Jon Vincent, Jamie Hughes, Katie Tarrant & Guillaume Muller – Rare
- Next Gen VR – What Developers Need to Know
Andrew Ayre Alvaro Barúa – ZeroLight
- Accessibility and the Importance of Including the Disabled in the Development Process
Felicia Prehn – Nopia Oy
Develop:Brighton 2019 will take place from July 9th to 11th at the Hilton Brighton Metropole, with the Develop:Star Awards taking place on the evening of July 11th. Early birds tickets for the latter are available until June 5th – you can buy them on this page. You can also register for the conference with an early bird rate on the event’s website.