This live training session explores how to use Unity 5’s mixer features to mix ambience, sound effects and apply audio effects like reverb and echo using send and receive effects.
For more information about Unity 5, visit the official website.
- Sound Effects & Scripting(Lesson)
- AudioMixer and AudioMixer Groups(Lesson)
- AudioMixer Snapshots(Lesson)
- Adding Music to Your Game(Lesson)
- Send and Receive Audio Effects(Lesson)
- Exposed AudioMixer Parameters(Lesson)
- Upgrading Unity 4 Audio Part 1: Mixers and Effects(Lesson)
- Upgrading Unity 4 Audio Part 2: Snapshots and Exposed Parameters(Lesson)
Got a game development tutorial you’d like to share on Develop? Contact Craig Chapple at email@example.com to get involved.