The Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the role of research analyst at game indsutry trade body UKIE.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
And throughout January, be sure to keep checking back to the website for our New Year, New Job special for key tips and advice on taking that next step in your career.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact Alex Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Best of luck!
Research Analyst – UKIE
UK – London
Ukie’s Research analyst main duties are:
- To analyse and communicate insight and stories from data that will inform Ukie strategy and that will give insights for members into the market trends affecting the video games and interactive entertainment industry
- To regularly gather data from different available sources and turn them into easy to communicate and compelling reports, charts and presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- To identify and manage research projects that support Ukie’s overall strategic goals
- Monitor available research, data sources and media reporting of research that impacts the interactive entertainment sector and provide summaries and insight to Ukie team and members
- Source data from members and produce research reports on trends, emerging trends, and the IP landscape to support Ukie’s Intellectual Property services
- To manage Ukie’s relationship with current data suppliers such as GFK Chart – Track – ensuring delivery of agreed reports and ensuring that Ukie gets the best possible value from the data it receives
- To support Ukie’s Commercial Manager in the delivery of its Digital Charts and help build a roadmap with fresh ideas about other chart data and data sets which would support our member needs
- To sit on the industry Steering Group overseeing the delivery of European consumer research project being run by European trade body ISFE
- To undertake Ukie Member Surveys and turn the data into easy to understand charts and reports, identifying trends and communicating insight,ensuring that Ukie is fully informed on the issues facing its membership
- To produce an annual ‘adding up the games industry’ report
- To partner with Ukie’s academic members to source, communicate and deliver new research
For more details and to apply, click here.