The Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the role of junior gameplay/GUI programmer at a Guildford studio.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
And throughout January, be sure to keep checking back to the website for our New Year, New Job special for key tips and advice on taking that next step in your career.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact Alex Boucher at email@example.com or Katy Bensley at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Best of luck!
Junior Gameplay/GUI Programmer
South East – UK
Demonstrating a passion for high quality work in an agile environment, the ideal candidate will be able to work on general gameplay programming tasks with an emphasis on in game GUI and game flow. The role will require the ability to work with designers to ensure that features match their vision and ambitions.
- Develop required gameplay features within an agile team.
- Work with other programmers to ensure requirements for AI, Networking, Animation and Audio are taken into consideration.
- Work with the QA department to ensure all features are testable and automatable.
- Contribute to writing automated tests for game features.
- Work with designers to clarify feature requirements and implement them to a high quality.
- Work with tools and pipeline teams to ensure that all data required for a feature is accessible and modifiable by design.
- Ensure that required telemetry and analytics data is collected for feedback to design teams.
For more details and to apply, click here.