The Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the game designer role currently available at Crysis developer Crytek’s Germany office.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact Alex Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Best of luck.
GAME DESIGNER – CRYTEK
Frankfurt – Germany
Game designers are expected to concept, design and execute the core mechanics and user experience of the title, working closely with all departments to develop new features and maintain existing ones. Working solo or in teams, designers need to be able to communicate well and own the design process from concept discovery to ship.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience
- 1 or more shipped AAA titles on PC, Xbox or PS3
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent sense for design and creating outstanding user experiences
- Excited, passionate and self motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to relocate
For more details and to apply, click here.