The brand new Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the role of gameplay engineer at Stealth Inc developer and indie publisher Curve Studios.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
You can sign up to our Develop Job Alerts here.
There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact Alex Boucher email@example.com for more details.
Best of luck!
Gameplay Engineer – Curve Studios
UK – London
Curve are on the lookout for talented self-motivated gameplay engineers to join the team at the beginning of an exciting new title. This is a full time job working in-house at our London Studio.
Responsibilities will include:
• Writing game-play and game-engine code.
• Optimizing and maintaining existing code.
• Working closely with design and art departments.
• 2 years of professional C/C++ programming or one published game title.
• Excelent debugging and problem solving skills.
• Experience in working with multi-processor architectures.
• Be a good communicator and be able to help others.
For more details and to apply, click here.
Like our newly refurbished jobs board? Have any feedback for us? Let us know!