The Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the role of business development manager at Football Manager developer Sports Interactive.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact Alex Boucher at email@example.com for more details.
Best of luck!
Business Development Manager – Sports Interactive
London – UK
Reporting directly into the Studio Director, the position of Business Development Manager is a newly created role within Sports Interactive. The successful candidate will build key brand relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain an extensive knowledge of current global market conditions.
The Business Development Manager will work in a senior sales/promotions position within the company and will work with the Studio Director, the communications team and SEGA to increase sales opportunities, maximise existing revenue streams and put in place deals that open up new revenue streams for Sports Interactive.
The job will involve putting in place new processes on how we work with partners with a specific focus on football clubs and organisations, sports media, product licensees and other brands that sit in or around the footballing world.
- Build long-term global and local partnerships with football clubs to produce special club editions and wider contra-marketing initiatives.
- Build and manage long-term global and local partnerships with national football associations and other football-related organisations.
- Identify strong global and local brands with a mainstream football audience and put together long-term contra-marketing/licensing partnerships to increase awareness and revenue.
- Identify football-related business-to-business opportunities (trade shows, awards ceremonies etc.) and build into FM calendar.
- Identify complementary leisure products and/or development studios for potential partnership or acquisition.
- Work with global technology partners on game bundling deals.
- Work closely with SEGA’s brand licensing team to help co-ordinate licensing of merchandise and FM branded products.
- Manage and build our portfolio of in-game partners/advertisers to create bespoke contra-marketing deals.
- Work closely with the SI PR, digital marketing and marketing team to maximise contra-marketing partnerships
For more details and to apply, click here.