The latest issue of Develop is out now and making its way to readers.
The June issue features an in-depth look at the state of motion capture in games and the cutting edge technology available to developers.
Elsewhere in the issue we speak to CD Projekt co-founder Marcin Iwinski about the studio’s journey to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, interview Jade Raymond on managing a team and Simon Roth dispels the myth that indie success is down to luck.
The print edition of our June issue is out now. You can also read Develop through your browser, mobile or tablet device here. Not a subscriber to our print magazine? You can subscribe for as little as £35 right here.
- Develop Live heading to Pinewood Studios this October
- Jade Raymond: Treat your time like your players
- SuperData’s Joost van Dreunen on why user generated content is the future
- Debbie Bestwick discusses the future of indie games
- CD Projekt’s journey to The Witcher 3
- Brains Eden – Where are they now?
- What to expect from this year’s SIGGRAPH
- Simon Roth on the myth of the lucky indie
- Experts offer insight into the latest motion capture developments
- Centroid CEO Phil Stilgoe on using mo-cap for mobile games
- Oliver Hollis-Leick tells us how to get the most out of mo-cap actors
- Microsoft delivers a tutorial on how to build a WebGL Babylon.js demo with Oimo.js
- John Broomhall reflects on ten years of audio at the Develop Conference
- Why Marmalade is offering support for Google’s Native Client
- Unreal Diaries: Using modern research to help humanity
- Top tips game wearable technology game design
- Rogue Factor explains why it switched to Unity 5 for Mordheim: City of the Damned
- Studio Spotlight: Future Games of London
- Game dev Family Tree: Cambridge
- Develop Jobs Xtra
You can read the latest issue on browser, mobile or tablet here. Alternatively, you can subscribe to the print edition of Develop here.