Those eager to be the first to see the new issue can subscribe to the iPad or digital version of the magazine for just £14.99 a year, or buy the March issue for a one-off payment of £1.99. The print issue is currently being delivered across the globe to studios and individuals throughout the industry.
You can also pick up a free copy at GDC, which takes place between March 25th and 29th in San Francisco.
The latest issue features:
• Developers, tool outfits and others in the industry respond to the PS4, as we ask ‘does it get right what PS3 got wrong?‘
• Ken Levine tells us his gaming memories
• Our guide to game engines brings you the best of the best for powering your games
• The real money gaming sector is analysed. Is it a huge opportunity for game developers, or a morally murky world best avoided?
• A specially condensed guide to GDC offers you all you need in one place
• We set off to Canada to consider the current state of the world’s most divisive game development hub
• John Romero ponders the start of his love affair with games
• SimplyGon 5 gets our Key Release treatment
• Ubisoft details its continent-spanning approach to single game development with Far Cry 3
• Rad Game Tools lifts the lid on Bink 2
• And our expert columnists Nick Gibson and Tim Heaton are on-hand to deliver insight and analysis on matters currently affecting the industry