After two weeks at No.1, Warner Bros’ Batman: Arkham Knight is pushed to second place by Codemasters’ F1 2015.
Week one sales of F1 2015 are 367 per cent higher than last year’s entry in the racing series as the series debuts on the PS4 and Xbox One consoles.
Sales of Arkham Knight, meanwhile, are down 54 per cent week-on-week, but it charts ahead of fellow Warner Bros title LEGO Jurassic World.
Towards the bottom of the Top Ten, both console editions of Minecraft saw sales increases this week. The Xbox Edition rose six per cent, while the PlayStation SKUS saw a 12 per cent rise. This is likely due to the excitement following last week’s Minecon at London Excel.
And as the summer period gets into full swing, a few games are helped by retail promotions. Disney Infinity 2.0 sales increase 59 per cent this week thanks to price activity, and the toys-to-life title rises from No.26 to No.13.
Below is the software Top Ten for the week ending July 11th:
1. F1 2015 (Codemasters/Bandai Namco)
2. Batman: Arkham Knight (Warner Bros)
3. LEGO Jurassic World (Warner Bros)
4. The Elder Scrolls Online (Bethesda)
5. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
6. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (CD Projekt RED/Bandai Namco)
7. Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
8. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (Sony)
9. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
10. Destiny (Activision Blizzard)