Unity is to deliver a special track at the forthcoming GDC in San Francisco.
Taking place on Tuesday, March 1st, the track will deliver a number of tutorials and sessions offering advice on both technical and business aspects of using the popular Unity engine.
‘Crash course’ sessions that make up in the track include:
• How to Make Money with Union and Technical Introduction to Unity
• Shader Authoring in Unity
• Making the Unity Editor Do What You Want
• Building a Better Asset Pipeline
• How Electronic Arts uses Unity
• Optimising for Mobile and Programming Workflow
More information on Unity’s sessions can be found at the track’s page on the GDC website.
Guests of Unity will also be demonstrating their creations with the engine at the tech firm’s ‘Partner Pavilion’ at booth 1416. Mixamo, Nickelodeon, NVIDIA and others will show a number examples of their work with Unity.