Intel has just redesigned its Android Zone on the Intel Developer Zone to make it even easier for developers to find ways to deliver innovative apps for mobile and tablet devices with Intel processors. The site is now simpler to navigate, easier to read and, most importantly, more focused on the needs of developers.
It’s now quicker to see exactly what’s new and the site dynamically adjusts to fit whatever screen you might be using – desktop, tablet or phone – making for a more comfortable viewing experience.
The site is now broken down into five specific areas:
- Home – What you’ll see when you first visit and where you’ll see what’s most important.
- Learn – Go here to find Android technical documentation. Topic filters like “Code Samples” make finding what you need easier.
- Get a Device – A brand new area that makes it easier to get your hands on Intel-based Android devices.
- Tools – This is where you’ll go to download all of Intel’s Android-related tools.
- What’s New – Now it’s super easy to see all of the new content added to the site. Every time Intel publishes a new article, updates a tool or plans an event, you can consider see it in this “change log”.
With Intel architecture featuring inside more and more Android devices, now’s a great time to dive into the Intel Developer Zone Android Zone.
This blog post is written by Softtalkblog, and is sponsored by the Intel Developer Zone, which helps you to develop, market and sell software and apps for prominent platforms and emerging technologies powered by Intel Architecture.