Intel has published a new video series for Android developers, introducing development tools from Intel, most of them available free of charge. The tools are designed to work with all Android devices, not just those using Intel processors. The series provides an overview of:
- Intel Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager (HAXM), which speeds up Android emulation on computers with Intel processors;
- Intel Native Developer Experience (Intel INDE), which helps you achieve native performance cross-platform and which is free in its Professional Edition until the end of August;
- Intel Graphics Performance Analyzers (GPA), which helps you to optimise your graphics performance;
- Intel System Studio, a commercial package including Intel vTune Amplifier, which provides CPU-specific metrics to help you to optimise your app performance; and
- Intel XDK, an IDE that provides a single place to develop, debug and build cross-platform apps with HTML5.
The videos provide a quick insight into the tools and an opportunity to see them in action, and you can use the links above to find out more and download.
• This blog post is written by Softtalkblog, and is sponsored by the Intel Developer Zone, which helps you to develop, market and sell software and apps for prominent platforms and emerging technologies powered by Intel Architecture.