As always, the New Year brings the opportunity to make a fresh start in your career – and Develop is here to help.
All this month, we’ll be running recruitment-focused content designed to prepare devs for a change in career and find that perfect job. Be sure to bookmark this link to ensure you don’t miss anything.
To begin with, you can take part in our annual salary survey. This is your chance to share your views on pay, working conditions, benefits, bonuses and more, and it’s all completely anonymous.
We’re also asking Develop readers to share their top tips on the following:
- How to create the perfect CV
- How to make your portfolio or game demo stand out
- How to prepare for the toughest interview questions
- What not to wear to a job interview
- The best business books for managers to read
- How studio recruiters can find the best candidates
Got advice to share on these or other related areas? Fancy writing a lengthier opinion piece? Drop a line to James at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
Don’t forget to check out the Develop Jobs board featuring hundreds of industry vacancies from companies such as Playground Games, Sumo Digital, Creative Assembly, Bigpoint and more.