The new issue of Develop is out today in print, through your browser and on iPad.
Readers can subscribe to the iPad or digital version of the magazine for just £14.99 a year, or buy the July issue for a one-off payment of £1.99.
And our July edition is a fantastic issue packed with content you can’t afford to miss.
• We speak to Square Enix CTO Yoshihisa Hasimoto about the company’s impressive games engine Luminous, and what the studio has up its sleeve to startle players in the next-generation of consoles
• Leaders in the social space offer an in-depth analysis of the tools, techniques and companies shaping their sector
• Analytics gets a taste of its own medicine, and goes under the Develop microscope. How can it help you make better games, and is it really compatible with your studio’s creativity?
• We present an essential guide to next week’s Develop in Brighton Conference, so you can make sure you don’t miss a highlight if you’re attending the show
• Jagex co-founder Andrew Gower reveals all about his new studio Fen Research, and what his team have been creating behind closed doors
• Our special region focus takes you to the Netherlands, where a burgeoning games development hub is establishing itself
• Considering creating a 2D platform game? Be sure to catch the first of a substantial two-part guide to implementing the genre
• Our expert columnists Nick Gibson, Ana Kronschnabl, Will Luton and Al Bickham are on-hand to deliver insight and analysis on matters currently affecting the industry
Grab you iPad edition here, or view your digital edition here.