This week we turn our attentions to jobs outside the UK and US
The top five games job vacancies (w/e 08.07.11)
Each Week Develop scours its daily-updated jobs page and pick out five top vacancies.
This week we’re focusing on job vacancies available outside of the UK and US. We have job offerings from companies in Spain, Canada, the Netherlands, Denmark and France.
There’s a load of vacancies available on the Jobs Page if you’d rather work in the US or Britain. There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed.
Best of luck.
This week’s top five games job vacancies
1) Technical Director / Koolhaus Games / Canada / Click here
2) Shader Artist / Netherlands-based studio / Click here
3) Assistant Art Director / Sweden-based studio / Click here
4) Leading Audio Programmer / Denmark / Click here
5) French tranlation tester / Spain-based studio / Click here
If you’re currently hiring and looking for a unique job position to fill, email Alex Boucher for more details.
IRL will be a casual, inclusive event, designed so that anyone and everyone in the industry can attend, meet colleagues, network, and applaud our collective efforts