This week we look at a wide range of disciplines
The top five games job vacancies (w/e 14.10.11)
Each Week Develop scours its daily-updated jobs page and picks out five top vacancies.
This week we have another batch of fantastic opportunities across a wide range of disciplines. Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at different opportunities.
There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Best of luck.
This week’s top five games job vacancies
1) Audio programmer / Keen Games / Germany / Click here
2) Marketing and PR / Mind Candy / UK / Click here
3) Senior Producer / Stainless Games / UK / Click here
4) UI Artist / Jagex / UK / Click here
5) Quality Assurance lead / Playground Games / UK / Click here
If you’re currently hiring and looking for a unique job position to fill, email Alex Boucher for more details.
"Once installed, PlayerLands does all the leg work, freeing server-owners up to focus on their games and creating new content to sell to fans."