Scotland special this week with openings for both graduates and experienced pros
The top five games job vacancies (w/e 16.09.11)
Each Week Develop scours its daily-updated jobs page and picks out five top vacancies.
This week we’re turning our attentions back to Scotland, with various roles available for graduates and experienced professionals. Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at different opportunities.
Oh, and throughout September we’re running our special month-long offer to advertise a job on Develop for just £50.
There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Best of luck.
This week’s top five games job vacancies
1) Environment Artist / Rockstar North / UK / Click here
2) Graduate Compiler Developer / Codeplay / UK / Click here
3) Graduate Software Engineer / Codeplay / UK / Click here
4) Information Systems Developer/ Rockstar North / UK / Click here
5) Graphics Technology Researcher / Codeplay / UK / Click here
If you’re currently hiring and looking for a unique job position to fill, email Alex Boucher for more details.
Valve and Epic are taking drastically different approaches to blockchain and NFT games on their storefronts, as Valve has moved to remove them from its platform.