This week we focus on the US and the UK after THQ's decision to close studios in both
The top five games job vacancies (w/e 17.06.11)
Each Week Develop scours its daily-updated jobs page and pick out five top vacancies.
This week we’re focusing on both the UK and the US, seeing as THQ has closed down two studios from both contries.
There’s a load of vacancies available on the Jobs Page if you’re interested. There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed.
Best of luck.
This week’s top five games job vacancies
1) Game Designer / Infinity Ward / US / Click here
2) Senior Software Engineer / Infinity Ward / US / Click here
3) Game Director / Black Rock / UK / Click here
4) Various Opportunities / Playground Games / UK / Click here
5) Lecturer in computer graphics / Kingstone University / UK / Click here
If you’re currently hiring and looking for a unique job position to fill, email Alex Boucher for more details.
Valve and Epic are taking drastically different approaches to blockchain and NFT games on their storefronts, as Valve has moved to remove them from its platform.