Each week Develop scours its daily-updated jobs page and picks out five top vacancies.
Today we have jobs situated in the UK across a variety of discplines including QA, games design and mobile.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
And, as ever, best of luck..
If you’re currently hiring and looking for a unique job position to fill, there is currently a special rate of £50 per job advertisement for September as part of our Recruitment Special. All job listings will be live for a month as per usual.
E-mail Alex Boucher for more details.
This week’s top five games job vacancies
1) Mobile Game Engineer / Sega Hardlight / UK – Midlands / Click here
2) Senior Game Designer/ Tag Games / UK – Scotland / Click here
3) Quality Assurance Lead / Tag Games / UK – Scotland / Click here
4) Graphics Programmer / Sports Interactive / UK – London / Click here
5) Principal Physics / Game Software Engineer triple-A / Three People / UK – Midlands / Click here