This week we focus on fantastic opportunities available in the UK
The top five games job vacancies (w/e 30.09.11)
Each Week Develop scours its daily-updated jobs page and picks out five top vacancies.
This week we have another batch of fantastic opportunities in the UK. Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at different opportunities.
There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Best of luck.
This week’s top five games job vacancies
1) Level Designer / Playground Games / UK / Click here
2) Senior Animator (Maya) / Jagex / UK / Click here
3) Developer (Java) / Jagex / UK / Click here
4) 3D Artist (character, face, head) / Eurocom / UK / Click here
5) Kinect gameplay programmer / London-based triple-A / UK / Click here
If you’re currently hiring and looking for a unique job position to fill, email Alex Boucher for more details.
Capture facial animation at your desk straight into Unreal 4.25 with this new app