The IGDA has elected new board members.
Chris Charla (F9E), Jennifer MacLean (Comcast) and Coray Seifert (THQ’s Kaos studio) as its newest Board members.
Also, Mitzi McGilvray, VP Casual Games at TikGames, was appointed as the new Chairperson.
"This is an exciting time as the IGDA continues to grow and expand,” said McGilvray. “Deepening our commitment to advancing the careers and enhancing the lives of game developers will be my driving focus. I am honored to lead the IGDA’s Board of Directors for the coming year,” she added.
The complete list of IGDA directors for 2007-2008 are as follows:
- Bob Bates (Secretary)
- Tom Buscaglia – Attorney, T.H. Buscaglia & Associates
- Michael Capps – President, Epic Games
- Chris Charla – Director of Business Development, Foundation 9 Entertainment
- Chris Crowell – Creative Director, Artificial Mind & Movement
- Jason Della Rocca – Executive Director, IGDA
- John Feil – Designer, Snowblind Studios
- Jennifer MacLean – VP and GM, Games, Comcast Interactive Media
- Mitzi McGilvray (Chairperson) – VP Casual Games, TikGames
- Brian Reynolds (Chair Emeritus) – President, Big Huge Games
- Tobi Saulnier (Treasurer) – CEO, 1st Playable Productions
- Coray Seifert – Associate Producer, THQ Inc. | Kaos Studios
For more information on the IGDA head to its official site.