Bethesda Softworks is looking for experienced programmers to work on an unnamed game for next generation consoles.
Bethesda, best known for its Elder Scrolls games, posted the listing on the careers section of its website.
The requirements for applicants are:
- At least 5 years of game development experience with multiple titles shipped
- Extensive experience programming and optimizing for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Experience with DirectX 11 a plus
- Passion for making GREAT games, and being part of a GREAT team
- Ability to contribute innovative ideas towards all aspects of game development
- Must create amazing things with minimal oversight
- Experience playing Bethesda Game Studios games a plus.
Bethesda is located in Rockville, Maryland, just outside the District of Columbia.